Car Magnets for advertising

Discuss and recommend materials and suppliers

PostCar Magnets for advertising

by wendypuerto » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm

I have just designed and ordered a large Car Magnet for the purpose of self promotion check out the link below.
It could be another reasonable priced advertising tool.

http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/a/sku%2F ... d=3150416/
wendypuerto
Power User

PostRe: Car Magnets for advertising

by wendypuerto » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 am

The Car Magnet arrived today the Quality of Colour is excellent it matches the image painting colour exactly! and is large enough to fit snugly on door panel on Car Door , I might ask friends and familly to paticipate maybe in return for a free painting. :lol: :lol: :lol:
wendypuerto
Power User

by brianpetrie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:23 am

Can we see it Wendy ?
brianpetrie
Forum Member

by wendypuerto » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 am

I will take a pic of it actually on the Car door tonight when his knibbs gets home with the Car. :D
wendypuerto
Power User

by lizmurfitt » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 pm

I bought two large car door magnets, and a small one for the back of my car, all for around a tenner plus postage and tax from Vistaprint about six months ago. I thought the quality of these was pretty good, and better than some of their products about which I would say "you get what you pay for". I will say that they replaced one item which wasn't up to scratch, and then refunded my money in full when there were still problems with the replacement, with no quibbles.

I was a little concerned about ordering from them initially, after reading the forum posts last year, but halfway through filling in my card details I noticed a PayPal button so deleted my details and paid via PayPal instead and I've had no problems.

Since putting them on my car six months ago, I have only had one direct enquiry from a potential customer, but it didn't come to anything. How many others have viewed my website as a result I will never know unless I get a sale as a result.

Liz.

http://www.lizmurfitt.co.uk/
lizmurfitt
Junior Forum Member

by lizmurfitt » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm

P.S. One of my car door magnets blew off on a motorway recently, though replacements are cheap (about a fiver - the small one was free)and I've now ordered another.
lizmurfitt
Junior Forum Member

by wendypuerto » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 pm

I didn't know vista print did them? I was a little dubious at first I must admit but I was amazed by the high quality as I had once oredered a Tee Shirt from Zazzle an American co and it was C***p.

I will have to see if this stays put on the Motorway that is if noone nicks it first!!
wendypuerto
Power User

by lizmurfitt » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 pm

I was a little concerned about them being nicked as well, but nobody has in the six months I've had them on my car. At least with the Vistaprint ones being so cheap that's not a particular worry - I had one on each side as well as a smaller one on the back (until I lost one of course, but I think perhaps the wind got behind it because it was possibly not completely flat to the car). If you're interested in the Vistaprint ones send me your email address via the contact page on my website and I'll forward one of their many offers - I get them nearly every day which is one of the problems dealing with them - the other being that you have to keep clicking "next" on numerous pages trying to encourage you to buy things you don't want, before you get the item you do want to order into your shopping basket!

Liz.

http://www.lizmurfitt.co.uk/
lizmurfitt
Junior Forum Member