I am a tramp no more

Discuss and recommend materials and suppliers

PostI am a tramp no more

by wendypuerto » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:43 pm

The Works Art & Book shop sell Artists Cotton Smocks that cover most of you except your feet!

So I no longer need to walk about like a painter and decorater with paint all over my clothes anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: and can paint at a whim without ruining my clothes. :D :D :D

One size fits all uless you are very tiny and short :lol: :lol: :lol:
wendypuerto
Power User

PostRe: I am a tramp no more

by junemarshall » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:58 am

Thanks Wendy, my daughter Esther is always covered in paint from head to toe and I used to be too but am very neat now, but still manage to get paint on my clothes now and then. Thanks for the info, that's very kind of you, a smock would be a great idea. I like those soft, linen/canvas ones, like traditional artists used to wear, all we need is a velvet beret to complete the picture, lol.
junemarshall
Junior Forum Member

PostRe: I am a tramp no more

by jeanniezelos » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

i wear old clothes for actual painting, and a very paint encrusted apron.... - the problem is when i go into studio to get a book or something and just stop to add a bit onto a work that's been bothering me - its better now i've put all my stuff back into studio - when i had it in conservatory i was forever fiddling to the detriment of my clothes :oops:
still - it means my clothes are individual :D
jeanniezelos
Power User