Michael Gillette Browning

Warn other artists of scammers and share tips on how to stay safe.
Login and post to the Private Forum if you are not 100% sure that you are correct about a scam warning.
Forum rules
Very Important!
* Avoid duplication posts - Please search the forum (e.g. use the potential scammers email address) before posting.
* Login and post to the Private Forum if you are not 100% sure that you are correct about a scam warning.

PostMichael Gillette Browning

by jpeohippus » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:01 pm

The man is a predator and compulsive liar. I know he has linked himself to two other southern artists (who have severed the link) and h has also been up to his nefarious deeds with musicians. He purports to bulid businesses when in fact he ruins them, siphoning off funds to support his own lavish lifestyle. He operates under an umbrella company currently called GB Corporate Ltd but this is being dissolved. He lies to his clients and to his suppliers. His former girlfriend is taking civil action because he has misappropriated her pension fund. He has been 'processing' someone's probate since January 2011(!). His creditors are baying for his blood and various people are threatening to do him serious physical harm.He promised to put a sick man's money into a bond, later confessing he had diverted it into his own account. He has diverted paintings of mine to his flat and office on their way back to my studio. He can no longer access his offive because he has not paid the rent.The Fraud Squad are investigating though this may be a civil case. If you have any dealings with him, end them now. If you have any information on him, please post on here. Thank you Julia
jpeohippus
Forum Newbie