Anyone heard of iViux Digital Publishing?

Warn other artists of scammers and share tips on how to stay safe.
Login and post to the Private Forum if you are not 100% sure that you are correct about a scam warning.
Forum rules
Very Important!
* Avoid duplication posts - Please search the forum (e.g. use the potential scammers email address) before posting.
* Login and post to the Private Forum if you are not 100% sure that you are correct about a scam warning.

PostAnyone heard of iViux Digital Publishing?

by Heather » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:13 am

Someone name Gonzalo Mendiola sent me an email asking if I do character drawings. I have no idea who this person is. I replied telling him that I can do it, but I mostly do paintings and I would need some more information about it. He replies in another email, but this time it had a company logo, phone number and his title (CEO). He gave me more details about the project. I looked at his website, but none of the links work except several different contacts going to several diferent countries. I would think if this guy has a big publishing company like this then the website would be more detailed about what they do. Not only that, but I got the email about 10PM. That's probably more like 1AM in Florida, which is where this guy is located according to my findings. He claims he works for iViux Digital Publishing. Does anyone know if this company is legit?

Heather
http://www.vividartstudios.com
Heather
Forum Newbie