Warren Redman

Warn other artists of scammers and share tips on how to stay safe.
Login and post to the Private Forum if you are not 100% sure that you are correct about a scam warning.
Forum rules
Very Important!
* Avoid duplication posts - Please search the forum (e.g. use the potential scammers email address) before posting.
* Login and post to the Private Forum if you are not 100% sure that you are correct about a scam warning.

PostWarren Redman

by Andie.gorski » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 pm

I have been emailed by a man named Warren Redman in South Africa to do a comission for a new hotel. He seems legit and hasn't raised any if the typical reg flags so far. He has a website, an Fb page, there are photos of him online, etc. I even emailed an artist he represents and she attests to his professionalism. Any thoughts?
Andie.gorski
Forum Newbie

PostRe: Warren Redman

by helennock » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Hi Warren,

I take a deposit - usually fifty percent. If potential client's are serious they are anxious to pay to get on the waiting list. Balance is paid, and cleared before work leaves me. I think this is pretty well standard practice. Do not start the work without a deposit...that would be crackers. Unless you are sure you could move the work on, or it is something you wanted to explore anyway, if this enquirer cools off.

Best of luck

Helen
www.helen-nock.co.uk
helennock
Power User