Unique Gallery/Studio space with attached residental rooms

If you are not a regular member of the forum i.e. this is one of your first posts and you post a link to some external website, please be honest and post in this section.

PostUnique Gallery/Studio space with attached residental rooms

by Kat » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 am

Hi I have to confess i have only come onto these forums to advertise an art space. But I believe that for the right people it is a fantastic space in a lovely area.

"The Surgery" Gallery which was a sucessful artist run project in Nunhead South East london, has sadly closed and the building is up for rent.

This includes the whole building including the Shop front gallery, one large reception room on ground floor which also can be used as gallery space, very large open plan kicthen/diner and downstairs toilet/shower room.

Upstairs comprises of 3 rooms one very large double, one small double room, and one long interstingly shaped single room these can be used as bedrooms or studio's and a bathroom.

There is a large back yard and a garage which is also available to rent.

The building has been designated joint usage so can be used as studio and residental combined using the Gallery as a shop front.

The area is lovely like a little village, very close to East Dulwich, there is street parking.

Because of the current ecconomic climate, and lack of new businesses starting up the rent is very affordable, £1,700/month including tax (but not including business rates). It is possible to rent the garage at the back of the property with the rest of the property, with the garage included the monthly rent will be £1,900 inc tax.

Please pass this information to anyone you think might be interested, I think would make a great opportunity for the right people and the rent is little more that some people are paying for two bedroom flats nearby!

If interested please pm me
Kat