NEW - RESIDENTIAL NARROWBOAT ART TUITION WEEKENDS!!

If you are not a regular member of the forum i.e. this is one of your first posts and you post a link to some external website, please be honest and post in this section.

PostNEW - RESIDENTIAL NARROWBOAT ART TUITION WEEKENDS!!

by dsh1982 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi there,

We have recently teamed up with a local professional artist / teacher to set up Residential Art Tuition weekends aboard a narrowboat...

The weekends will be Full Board - Friday evening until Sunday evening / Monday morning (your choice) and will be running on the River Severn around Upton upon Severn and Tewkesbury.

The courses are aimed at all abilities and will give you a great taster of the relaxing environment provided by a narrowboat! It will provide an opportunity to do something a bit different from the usual retreat weekends, and something I am sure you will be telling your friends about for years to come!

The first course is in April and there are only 6 places per weekend so get in quick!

If you are interested, please contact me at david.huckerby@starlinemarine.co.uk and I can email you the brochure.

Kind Regards
David
dsh1982
Forum Newbie

PostWEBSITE LINK...

by dsh1982 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi there,

Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to have a look at our new courses, places on the April course are filling up, but there are a few places left so get in quick!!

I now have the website link as follows...

http://www.starlinenarrowboats.co.uk/art-weekends/

The full brochure can be downloaded on that page as well.

Kind Regards
David
dsh1982
Forum Newbie