UK art retreat in the South

If you are not a regular member of the forum i.e. this is one of your first posts and you post a link to some external website, please be honest and post in this section.

PostUK art retreat in the South

by Simon » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Hello there!

I realise I probably should have posted in this section rather than the introduce yourself. Apologies.

I am launching a new art retreat in Somerset so you’ll have to forgive the rather shameless advertising (which was how I stumbled on here!) We will have four of the world's most vibrant and beloved creative teachers (including Teesha Moore, Flora Bowley, Orly Avineri & Madelyn Mulvaney) and there will be three days of visual journaling, painting and photography workshops to feed your wildly passionate soul! It’s also going to include nightly entertainment, yoga and meditation classes, a beautiful holistic venue called Croydon Hall, all betwixt the enchanted landscape of Exmoor, with a show-and-sell creation boutique at the end for all artists who wish to share their creativity.

I believe that Artists and Creatives are the original Wild Ones; we are seers, feelers, healers. Intuitive sponges who tap into the pulse of epic sweeping truths, and pinpricks of reality not always overtly present. Artists are skilled guardians and guides to the worlds of emotion, self-awareness and cultural story-telling. We are the Kings and Queens of visual interpretation and collective consciousness made manifest. We see it, feel it, and tell it like it is ... and should never, ever, ever stay inside the box. This is what the coming-together of Call of the Wild Soul is about.

http://www.callofthewildsoul.com

Take a look at the website and if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to email me on callofthewildsoul@gmail.com and I look forward to maybe starting to join in some of the discussions now!

Simon :P
Simon
Forum Newbie