Get Paid to have your work published in The Hip Hop Artbook

If you are not a regular member of the forum i.e. this is one of your first posts and you post a link to some external website, please be honest and post in this section.

PostGet Paid to have your work published in The Hip Hop Artbook

by ArtIsEverywhere » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 am

Hello Artists,
This is Ramsey Mullaney from the UK. It's my first post here and I wanted to introduce myself and some exciting opportunities for artists.

I am involved in a book publishing company that is creating a series of collaborative Artbooks looking at music through art.

we offering artists the opportunity to have their artwork published in the books (which will be distributed internationally), and earn money, as the books profits are divided among the artists.

Full info can be found here:
http://www.talenthouse.com/collaborate-on-the-hip-hop-art-book

The first book is all about Hip Hop music. And each artpiece is an interpretation of an iconic Hip Hop lyric.

I hope you agree this is a great opportunity to showcase your work and brand to a wider audience as well as earning income (a formal written agreement clarifying all payments will be signed by both parties before using any art)

Please send me any questions you have, and we look forward to working with some of you!

Best,
Ramsey
ArtIsEverywhere
Forum Newbie