New to the forum.

Welcome all newcomers! Please introduce yourself and your work

PostNew to the forum.

by KennethClarkeartist » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:12 am

I am kenneth Clarke and have been with artweb for a while but I,m new to the forum. Pleased to meet you all. I am a former Mr Universe in bodybuilding that was still never satified how I looked. A classic bigorexic living a frustrating lifestyle. Then I discoverd art. All the energy I used to put into lifting weights I now put into my art and I,m a much happier and confident man for it. I would like to invite members to take a look at my varied style and media artworks. Please post a comment if you have one. Possitive or critical, I,ll read them.
Thankyou Kenneth.
www.kennethclarke.artweb.com
Last edited by KennethClarkeartist on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
KennethClarkeartist
Forum Newbie

PostRe: New to the forum.

by Wendy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am

Hi Kenneth, welcome to the forum!

I've had a look at your work and the first thing that struck me was that you have a very distinctive and unique style. It really is so effective and I like the blend of colours and shapes that you achieve.

If you add your website link as a signature to your posts, others can look at your work without having to search for you on the site.

I know nothing about bodybuilding but its great that art has helped you find an alternative outlet for your energy. Most of us on here can relate to that am sure.

Wendy
Wendy
Forum Newbie

by KennethClarkeartist » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:46 am

Hello Wendy,
Thankyou for the nice comment on my artwork and about putting my web address on posts. I will have a look at your art. I agree with you about having an outlet to express ourselves. I could have gone crazy if I didn,t do this art thing I love. Nice to meet you.
Thanks Kenneth.
For anyone else that would like to view my art visit www.kennethclarke.artweb.com
KennethClarkeartist
Forum Newbie

by suemutch » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 am

Hi Kenneth

I know very little about bodybuilding but I know I like your art. Im particularly drawn to the sunset range of paintings. Im very impressed.

What medium are you working in? is it acrylics?

Keep up the good work

Sue

www.suemutch.co.uk
suemutch
Forum Member