Hello

Welcome all newcomers! Please introduce yourself and your work

PostHello

by Ralph1977 » Fri May 31, 2013 3:17 am

Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum. Here is a little bit about me. I love to draw, paint, write, and I do comic strips in my spare time. I'm a huge sci fi nerd.
Ralph1977
Forum Newbie

PostRe: Hello

by asha » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 am

Hi Ralph, I too am a sci-fi nerd. I was carrying around books on cone-heads and ancient structures at the age of fourteen when most guys were dating girls. But why should I care, I had a 32 year old Chinese lover who was giving me books on poetry and physics.Hope you have a good time here. Will check out your website. Regards Alan
asha
Forum Newbie

by Ralph1977 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 am

32 year old Chinese lover at the age of 14. WOW! No wonder you didn't care. LOL
Ralph1977
Forum Newbie

by asha » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 am

Yeah well that can be good and not so good in the long run.Anyway, so called nerds get a hammering in popular culture so I stick up for them.Welcome to Artweb Ralph. Maby you mean someone interested in sci-fi. Like we have to apologize for being interested in the real interesting stuff..Like who is Enki and what the hell is really going on. Whatever.Just listened to an interview with two supersoldiers..talk about sci-fi. Enjoy the painting Ralph, you are doing the real stuff. I love art but figuring out all this sales tack gives me the jig. Excuse a bit of honesty. Online sales culture is creating a new kind of artist, but at least a free and independent one, that should be progress !!!
asha
Forum Newbie