Need Information on two color etchings

Discuss anything and everything art related with other forum members

PostNeed Information on two color etchings

by Sarah_Emilie » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi. I have 2 color etchings that my parents got in vienna back in the sixties that I believe are done by Herta Czoernig. I have tried to find these on the internet to find out more about them and what they may be worth, but have had no luck. Please excuse my computer ineptness, but I haven't figured out how to attach the pictures here from my photos folder on my ipad. Can anyone help me?

Thank you,
Sue
Sarah_Emilie

PostRe: Need Information on two color etchings

by emilyholsman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 am

I am very new to this forum but if the reply template is any guide you need to type in the copy of your post then click on the Upload Attachment Tab at the base of the screen - the one next to Options.

Once you have done that, click on the box beneath it that says Browse that should access all the files on your own computer. Locate the file that you want to attach and click Open at the base of the screen. You may also be able to just double click the file.

This should load the file you have selected into the Filename box beneath your Forum post. Once you see it there simply click on Add the file to its right and you are in business.

You can even add a comment to the attachment by typing in the box below the Filename.

Good luck.
emilyholsman
Forum Newbie