Friendly Cosy Artist Live/Work Spaces avail EAST LONDON UK

Discuss anything and everything art related with other forum members

PostFriendly Cosy Artist Live/Work Spaces avail EAST LONDON UK

by mysticpoet » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 pm

WARM WELCOME HOME! :lol:
I have a lovely 4-bed house in Vicarage Road Leyton with a living room that has been divided into 2 seperate studios that are now available to artists who wish to live and work with us. We have a big garden, a fish pond and a lovely cat. I will also be installing a caravan at the back of the garden to live in during the summer.

We are looking for 2 artists who would like to rent both a bedroom and a studio, to live and work here with us. Both studios have lots of natural light, are approximately the same size and have doors so you can create privately in peace. You have to Enjoy Cats & be easy-going.
Age wise we are open.

You will be living here with my partner Blythe who is 28, she is an artist, yoga teacher and is currently seeking work with children & I will sometimes live here and sometimes live at my therapy space in Hampstead. I am Anu, 35, I am a Family Constellation practitioner & Trauma Healer, I also like to write poetry, so we are both creative types.

We have 2 bedrooms available different sizes.
1 ~ Box Room + Studio Space £650pcm +bills
2 ~ Attic Double Room + Studio Space £750pcm +bills
Bills will be divided between 4 people.
They come to between £50-£80pcm depending on the time of year and how much energy we use.

Deposit is 1-months rent. With no contract.
Only a spoken agreement that you want to stay at least 6-months. Could be less if you are right for the place.

It is also possible to sleep in your studio space if you prefer that, you can use your space however you like!

I don't have photo's yet of the studio space as the current tenants are still there but have some house photos.
Contact me if interested to join us here :-)
Anu ~ 07758 961 933 ~ anu@familyconstellationuk.com

We don't accept artists on Government Benefits Sorry!
Working artists only.

Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/1567705723485628/
mysticpoet
Forum Newbie