ART GROUP ON FACEBOOK

Seen a great show or exhibition recently? Review it here

PostART GROUP ON FACEBOOK

by redyakki » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello everyone,

Its been ages since I last logged on here and Im sure ive missed a lot now. Hope everyone is doing (selling) well.

Im nearly finish with my course and so I am back to my painting now. recently I created a group on Facebook featuring artists and art supporters to gather up for networking and sharing of ideas and eventually business opportunities in the future. The group is newly established and I would like to invite everyone to join and support my cause as this could help us market our artworks and expand our network.

Please feel free to join and post your artworks, invite your friends and interact with the rest of the world. Click the link to join..

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/ ... 078&ref=mf

I'll see you there. Goodluck and I hope everyone is doing great on here.
Many thanks.
redyakki
Junior Forum Member

PostRe: ART GROUP ON FACEBOOK

by redyakki » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:28 pm

The purpose of this group is to open opportunities to market our artworks through another channel. Facebook being one of the largets networking sites worldwide is a vast sources of opportunity to expand network and feature our artworks.
redyakki
Junior Forum Member

by wendypuerto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Sounds Interesting, just got back from a long weekend away,so will look in on facebook later, it all helps :)
wendypuerto
Power User

by abbyhook » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

I've joined :D

Just about to post some of my bits on there. Hope to see some more of you there soon :lol:

Abby
http://www.abbyhook.co.uk
abbyhook
Junior Forum Member

by redyakki » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:12 pm

yes. thanks for joining abby.
hope to have more artist to join us there as I am continously inviting people from everywhere who could potentially buy arts and crafts from us.

it could also help us if you invite your friends to make the network larger. Featuring an artist/artwork of the month on facebook is one of my plan... this is to promote the artists profile and help everyone especially those who are just starting.
redyakki
Junior Forum Member