Looking for two other people to help me set-up an artfair

Exchange questions and advice with other artists

PostLooking for two other people to help me set-up an artfair

by zendrun » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello, I'm a part-time artist and I've been planning to launch a small one day artfair for a while now. I like the idea of being able to promote my work and the work of other artists, (while yes) making a bit of money if possible. Have a few ideas I'm developing as well as gallery in East London I'm looking at. I'm looking for two other artists, with drive, ambition and enery to help me organise. If you have a good business head that would be great too. The fair is planned for Saturday 23rd of July. My partner is has a successful PR company, so publicity will be taken of. Drop me line if you want to get involved.
zendrun
Forum Newbie

PostRe: Looking for two other people to help me set-up an artfai

by jamesgaubert » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi There

So I am an artist by weekend and evening and also work in marketing and PR during the daily 9-5 grunt!

You can view some of my work at www.james-gaubert.com not sure if this is the sort of thing that would be suited to your fair and what your idea is but would love to get involved if i can

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

James
jamesgaubert
Forum Newbie

PostRe: Looking for two other people to help me set-up an artfai

by Barbara Shepard » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi There,
I am new to the forum and would be happy to help you with this. I have set up my own business's in Antiques, Therapy and the Arts and early in my career worked in the music industry as a Graphic Designer/Illustrater.
I dont know if these are the qualities you are looking for but I am very pro active and hard working.
Barbara Shepard
Forum Newbie