why only one image???

An area for members to share experiences and find help with using ArtWeb

Postwhy only one image???

by traceyletchford » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi, being a newbie things are bound to go wrong....Right...I have uploaded images to my site...yes there they are but when my husband looks on his pc he can only see one painting...why is this? I can see them all on my control panel area but when I log out and look there is only one work there....Am I doing something wrong or is this how it is supposed to be?

Please advise.

Kindest rgards
Tracey
traceyletchford
Forum Newbie

PostRe: why only one image???

by wendypuerto » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi Tracey I am a bit confused I can see all the images,I am not quite sure what you mean? :?
wendypuerto
Power User

by jeanniezelos » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:28 am

I can see them all too Tracey - maybe your pc is showing a cached version from just uploading the first one/? try a forced refresh - press Control and F5 together. if its not that then you'll have to explain further cos i'm confused too... :)
jeanniezelos
Power User

by traceyletchford » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Do you ever have one of those days when things just don't go right...well yesterday was one of those days....so sorry, yes they are all there now. maybe I was being a tad impatient being new and all.....thank you anyways for your help....
Kindest regards
Tracey :oops:
traceyletchford
Forum Newbie

by wendypuerto » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Yes I pulled a shoebox from the bottom of the pile for my size the whole lot toppled over and completely distroyed the shop windows display of shoes!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: Guess we will forget about Tuesday this week!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
wendypuerto
Power User